What You Will Learn
- Salon reception
- Basin services
- Dry hair to shape
- Application of basic colour
- Basic blow drying and styling
- Braiding hair
- Selling and merchandising products
What You Get
- Hands-on training delivered in a simulated salon environment.
- Internationally trained educators who are masters of their craft.
- Government funding is also available to approved applicants under the Skills First.
- The Certificate II in Hairdressing is offered either three days per week, four days per week or five days per week.
- Training is carried out at our Fitzroy campus.
- We take monthly enrolments for this course.
- Considering this course? Book up to two free trial days at our Fitzroy campus to see if it’s right for you!
If you would like more information on this course, download the full course guide PDF here.Course Guide PDF
Government funding may be available for your course. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Victoria State Government Skills Gateway website.