What You Will Learn
- Styling and finishing
- Men’s cutting
- Shaving and detailing
- Employability skills
- Scheduling and time management
- Techniques to develop a client base
What You Get
- Hands-on training delivered in a simulated barbershop environment.
- Internationally trained educators who are masters of their craft.
- Government funding is available to approved applicants under Skills First.
- The Certificate III in Barbering involves 840 nominal contact hours at either three days per week, four days per week or five days per week.
- At three days per week, the course is estimated to take 10 months. At four days per week, the course is estimated to take 8 months. At five days per week, the course is estimated to take 6 months.
- Training is carried out between our two campuses in Fitzroy and the Melbourne CBD.
- We take monthly enrolments for this course.
If you would like more information on this course, download the full course guide PDF here.Course Guide PDF
Government funding may be available for your course. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Victoria State Government Skills Gateway website.