What You Will Learn
- Shampoo and basin services.
- Clipper work (including clipper-over-comb).
- Both traditional and modern men’s cutting techniques.
- Finishing and styling techniques.
What You Get
- Strong barbering foundations.
- Hands-on experience with real clients.
- Intensive training and employability skills.
- Internationally trained educators who are masters of their craft.
- Training is self-paced, but estimated to be 10 weeks at five days per week.
- Training hours are 9.30am to 6pm.
- Scheduled course commencement dates:
- Monday 27th of February 2017.
- Monday 1st of May 2017.
If you would like more information on this course, download the full course guide PDF here.Course Guide PDF