What You Will Learn
- Styling and finishing
- Ladies’ and men’s cutting
- Colouring and chemical straightening
- Employability skills
- In-salon scheduling and time management
- Techniques to develop a client base
What You Get
- Hands-on training delivered in a simulated salon environment.
- Internationally trained educators who are masters of their craft.
- Government funding is also available to approved applicants under Skills First.
- The Certificate III in Hairdressing involves 1005 nominal contact hours at either three days per week, four days per week or five days per week.
- At three days per week, the course is estimated to take 21 months. At four days per week, the course is estimated to take 16 months. At five days per week, the course is estimated to take 13 months.
- Training is carried out between our two campuses in Fitzroy and the Melbourne CBD.
- We take monthly enrolments for this course.
- Considering this course? Book up to two free trial days at our Fitzroy campus to see if it’s right for you!
If you would like more information on this course, download the full course guide PDF here.Course Guide PDF
Government funding may be available for your course. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Victoria State Government Skills Gateway website.