What You Will Learn
- How to coordinate, lead and manage salon staff.
- Advanced colouring, cutting and styling techniques.
- Session styling skills.
What You Get
- The hands-on experience and knowledge required to work as an advanced senior stylist level at any top hairdressing salon.
- Internationally trained educators who are masters of their craft.
- Government funding is also available to approved applicants under the Victorian Government Training Guarantee.
- The Certificate IV in Hairdressing involves 27 contact weeks at two days per week.
- The course runs on Monday and Tuesday only.
- Training is carried out between our two campuses in Fitzroy and the Melbourne CBD.
- We take monthly enrolments for this course.
If you would like more information on this course, download the full course guide PDF here.Course Guide PDF
Government funding may be available for your course. You can check your eligibility by visiting the Victoria State Government Skills Gateway website.